Los Angeles Lakers Ticket Preview
The Los Angeles Lakers are going into the 2010-11 season a bit out of the limelight, which is absurd, really. The odds makers in Vegas are favoring the Heat to win it all, not the two-time defending champion Lakers. The Heat are drawing a lot of attention this year due to a few pre-season acquisitions. The Lakers? Well, they have kept basically the same roster intact from last season. The same two time NBA Championship winning roster. And they run their offense through the most dominating player of the last decade, Kobe Bryant.
So how will the proven Lakers stand up to the Heat this season? Who knows. But coach Phil Jackson wins championships in threes; 1991 – 1993 and 1996-1998 with the Bulls, and 2001-2003 with the Lakers. Maybe history will repeat itself and outsmart the odds.
Los Angeles Lakers tickets
According to the season long average price on the secondary market this pre-season, Lakers tickets are the highest in the league with an average overall price of $325 (the Heat are just behind with a price of $310). The Lakers appear 5 times on FanSnap’s Game by Game FanDemand rankings. So, obviously it’s going to be tough to get into Staples Center this year, but thats no different than in years past. Check below for some Best Value tickets you can find on Lakers tickets in the opening weeks of the 2010-2011 NBA Season.
Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers, October 26
- The Lakers open at home on the official Opening Day of the NBA. Their game against the Rockets is one of the highest in demand during the opening days of the season, with an average price of $292.
- Get tickets in Upper Concourse Side 321 for $110, 40% below the average price of similar tickets in this area.
- Also, find tickets in Loge End 106 for $275, a solid 34% off the average price of $418.
Los Angeles Lakers @ Phoenix Suns, October 29
- A battle between two of the stronger teams in the West, this will be a good one. Can the Suns play without Amare Stoudamire? On paper, they’ve got no one to stand up against the Laker front court, but with the Suns have speed, and lots of it.
- Sit in Courtside Club 123 for 175 bucks a pop: thats a whopping 90% off the average price of $1900.
- You can also grab a ticket in Lower Level Center 101 for $248, half off of 52%, the average price of similar tickets.
Golden State Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers, October 31
- Halloween at Staples Center: the crowd should be entertaining enough for this one.
- Sit in Upper Concourse Side 332 for $23, which is a pretty well priced ticket, 57% below the average.