This Sunday’s AFC and NFC Championship games feature some of the most intriguing teams of the entire NFL season. In the AFC, The New York Jets and head Coach Rex Ryan travel to Pittsburgh to take on QB Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers. Ryan knows how to shut down an offense, after backing up his trash talk last weekend against the New England Patriots. Roethlisberger is Superbowl proven, though, and knows how to win in the clutch. Whoever comes out of this one alive belongs in final.
The NFC Championship game is between the red-hot Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears in a rivalry that has captured the attention of fans around the country. Aaron Rodgers has had a stellar passer rating of 126 since coming back from his week 15 concussion, and he completely dismantled the Falcons secondary last weekend. But the Bears are best known for one thing: defense. This will be an epic showdown, and the winner will undoubtedly deserve a spot in the Superbowl.
We have rarely ever seen tickets in such high demand in the playoffs. Luckily, FanSnap can help football fans get the best NFL Playoff tickets at the best possible value. And if your team happens to win through, you’re definitely going to want to check back here for the best Superbowl tickets.
Check below for our most up to date ticket data for this weekend’s Championship games.
Hottest NFC and AFC Championship Tickets
- NFC Championship Game: Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears: $869
- AFC Championship Game: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers: $434
- The NFL’s oldest rivalry is reaching new heights not seen before in the NFL Playoffs. Ticket prices for the Bears-Packers NFC title game are double those of the AFC championship. It’s the hottest Bears ticket ever and the hottest NFC Championship ever.
- There are currently 6,700 tickets for sale on the secondary ticket market.
- Two tickets for the Jets-Steelers start at $235.
- Find Best Value Jets-Steelers tickets below, like seats in Lower Level 105 for only $335, which is 52% off the average ticket price.
- There are currently 9,700 tickets for sale on the secondary ticket market.
- Two tickets for the Bears-Packers start at $375.
- Check out our Best Value Packers-Bears tickets, like seats in United Club 315 for $650, which is 61% off the average ticket price.