If there was ever a time to clear your calender for pig-skin related priorities, this is the weekend to do it. Between Thursday Night Football (Texans @ Eagles), Saturday’s NCAA championship games, Sunday’s slew of games, and Mondays paramount match-up of rivals (Jets @ Pats), you have every reason in the world to forgo putting up those holiday decorations for a few more days.
Our FanDemand rankings are back for Week 13, and some of the usual suspects occupy the top six.
FanDemand Game Rankings, Week 13
- Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens: $457
- New York Jets @ New England Patriots, MNF: $325
- Dallas Cowboys @ Indianapolis Colts: $292
- Washington Redskins @ New York Giants: $255
- Oakland Raiders @ San Diego Chargers: $249
- San Francisco 49ers @ Green Bay Packers, Sunday: $184
- Debate all you will about which rivalry is more intense, but our FanDemand ranks show Steelers-Ravens tickets are in greater demand this weekend with a $130 higher average ticket price. Both teams are 8-3, both teams are gunning for first place in the AFC North, and both teams are gunning for a win on Sunday night.
- Even though Jets-Patriots tickets are significantly lower in our FanDemand, expect fireworks on Monday night. Brady has been playing like an MVP quarterback lately, but the staunch Jets defense will do their best to shut them down. It’s going to be a good one in Foxboro.
- The ‘Boys are 2-1 since firing Wade Phillips, and a win against an injured Colts team would really brighten the mood down in Dallas.
- Phillip Rivers looks like he may break Dan Marino’s passing record this season, and we all know what the Chargers can do in the last quarter of the season (hint: they win, a lot). Fans in SoCal are getting stoked on their home team… its kind of nice to see the Bolts within the ranks of the FanDemand.