FanSnap is the largest search engine for tickets. As such, we have the broadest possible view of the open market for tickets. FanSnap checks ticket prices from 60+ tickets sites so fans don’t have to. We then make comparing and buying tickets a snap. Here’s a snapshot of Stanley Cup tickets.
Average ticket prices are higher in Chicago than Philly
Stanley Cup ticket listings for games in Philly are up $60+ on average since the Flyers beat the Canadiens in the Conference Finals. On the 24th, Stanley Cup tickets in Philly averaged $753. Today, tickets average $812.
The trend in Chicago is the opposite. Stanley Cup ticket prices in Chicago are trending down. On the 24th, Cup tickets in Chicago averaged $1,080. Today, the average price is down nearly $100 to $786.
The lowest price tickets are in Chicago
- Game 1 tickets in Chicago for $250 for SRO. (There are Game 2 SRO tickets for $295).
- Game 3 in Philly for $345 for SRO. (There are Game 4 SRO tickets for $381).
Best Overall Value is in Philly
Buying tickets for super hot events can be daunting for fans. FanSnap takes the guesswork out of the equation by comparing the prices for comparable tickets throughout the venue and then showing fans the Best Value Tickets (sm). Best Value Tickets are the tickets priced significantly lower than comparable tickets.
There are ticket currently listed for Stanley Cup Game 3 in Philly in Lower Center 123 for $699 each. Comparable tickets average $1527. Fans who search with FanSnap save 54% off the average.
Lowest Price tickets on the Glass… are in Philly
* Two tickets together on the glass in Chicago range from $5,000 to $10,000
* Two tickets together on the glass in Philly range from $2,500 to $4,000
20,000 tickets from 16 ticket sites
We’re currently seeing more than 20,000 ticket listings for the first four games of the Stanley Cup Finals. Sixteen ticket sites currently have tickets to see the Hawks and Flyers vie for Lord Stanley’s Cup. Fans can use FanSnap to compare Stanley Cup Finals tickets from StubHub, TicketNetwork, RazorGator, TicketsNow, eBay, Gold Coast Tickets, Prestige Entertainment, ASC Ticket Company, Totally Tickets, Ace Ticket, A Great Place to Sit, 714Tickets.com, Ticket Solutions, The Ticket Guys, ABC Tickets, Wanamaker Ticket Office.
Average ticket prices for comparable events:
- BCS National Championship ticket = $865 – $1,000
- World Series game tickets = $910 – $1,100
- Super Bowl tickets = $2,200 – $3,200
- Olympic Gold Medal Hockey (U.S. v Canada) tickets = $3,600 – $4,300
- 2010 MLB Opening Day (Yankees @ Red Sox) tickets = $600
- Final Four Championship tickets = $230