The Vancouver Canucks have taken a commanding 2-0 lead over the Boston Bruins in the 2011 Stanley Cup Finals. So far, it’s been one of the most exciting finals in recent years. Each game has been a close one, with the Canucks scoring within the closing seconds of each game.
Over 2,504 miles separates the Canucks and Bruins (the longest distance between two Stanley Cup Finals teams, ever), and this week they make the journey out east for two games at the TD Garden. Tonight’s game is a must win for the Bruins, as going down 0-3 to the Canucks would all but seal the Cup for the Canadian team.
Stanley Cup Finals tickets are averaging over $600 more than NBA Finals tickets, a testament to the avid sports fans that live in and around Boston and Vancouver. Check out of ticket update below for best values and general ticket data.
Stanley Cup Finals Tickets Update
- Tickets in Boston are averaging $664 for Game 3 tickets and $944 for Game 4 tickets. Game 6 tickets in Boston are posting an average price of $1,323.
- Ticket prices in Boston have dropped in the past week. From June 1st through today, Game 3 tickets have fallen from $952 on average to $664. The same goes for Game 4 tickets, which were averaging $1,062 on June 1st, and as of today, they are down to $944.
- The remaining games in Vancouver are posting some of the highest ticket price we have ever seen: Game 5 tickets are averaging $4,400 and Game 7 tickets are averaging $4,677.
- There are a ton of tickets for sale in Boston, with FanSnap listing about 2,000 for each remaining game. Tickets are much harder to come by in Vancouver, however, as there are only 1,000 available for each game.
Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins : NHL Stanley Cup Finals Game 4, Wednesday June 8 @ 8:00 pm
- Find Best Value tickets to Game 4 in Boston at FanSnap.
- Sit in Balcony Section 312 for only $495, which is 40 percent off the average price of comparable tickets in the area.
Boston Bruins @ Vancouver Canucks : NHL Stanley Cup Finals Game 5, Friday June 10 @ 5:00 pm
- Sit in Upper Bowl Goal 314 for $1,705. That is about 45% off the average ticket price of $2,624.
- There are also Best Value tickets in Lower Bowl 115 going for about $2,000.
Check back at FanSnap for the best Stanley Cup Finals tickets.