The two winningest franchises in football will meet in Super Bowl XLV, the first Super Bowl in the new Cowboy Stadium. The Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers look to add another Lombardi Trophy to their respective trophy cases with a win in Arlington, Texas on Sunday, February 6.
Tickets to the big game currently average $5,082 (includes ticket provider fees). There are currently nearly 7,000 tickets available from 18 ticket provider sites. The lowest price tickets are $2,200.
- The lowest price tickets in the stadium are $2,200 for Standing Room Only tickets (inside the stadium)
- Ticket prices for two together start at $2,658 in the Upper Corner
- The lowest price tickets on the sidelines in the 100 level are $5,894
- Lower End tickets start at $2,855
*Last year at this time, Super Bowl tickets averaged $3,034. Lowest price tickets were $1,597.
What Will Ticket Prices Do?
The wild cards in the mix are the fans of the other two teams that could have been going to Dallas. New York is a massive market with fan base and Chicago fans have been hungry for championship tickets — driving up ticket prices for the Stanley Cup finals and the NFC Championship game.
Jets and Bears fans were in the market for Super Bowl tickets yesterday and will likely be sellers this week. All of that activity will have an impact on the ticket market. Just what that impact will be is jet to be seen.
What FanSnap does best is help fans find the best deals regardless of what market prices are doing. Shopping and comparing on FanSnap regularly saves fans 20% – 50% — as is illustrated in the best value chart above.
- Seats 80,000 but has a maximum capacity of 110,000, including standing room.
- Cowboys Stadium is located in Arlington, TX.