Last weekend was intense in the NFL. Helmet-to-helmet hits landed players on the sidelines, and have NFL officials seriously considering how to handle something that has long been considered “part of the game.” On a lighter note, there was some great football around the league this weekend.
Deion Branch returned to the New England Patriots who beat the Baltimore Ravens in OT. The Dolphins also beat the Packers in overtime. The Jets came back, somewhat controversially, to beat the Broncos late in the fourth quarter. The Texans also had a fourth quarter comeback against the Chiefs. Close games, and the absence of an undefeated team, all show just how competitive the league is this year.
Below are FanDemand rankings for Week #7 (this week, with graphs!).
NFL FanDemand Week 7: Game Rankings
- Washington Redskins @ Chicago Bears: $431.00
- Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers: $345.00
- New England Patriots @ San Diego Chargers: $260.00
- Cleveland Browns @ New Orleans Saints: $256.00
- New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys: $241.00
- Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens: $228
- As if Brett Favre isn’t in the news enough already, this weekend, he heads back to Green Bay to take on the Packers. There will be some drama here, so its not surprise to see Vikings-Packers tickets at the second spot in FanDemand.
- In a battle of East and West, the 4-1 Patriots take on the struggling 2-4 Chargers, who just lost back-to-back games to the Raiders and the Rams. San Diego fans need a win and Patriots-Chargers tickets are at #3 this week because of it.
- In all honesty, we’re a bit perplexed to have even seen the Buffalo Bills in our FanDemand analysis. Frankly, there isn’t anything exciting about this 0-5 team. Maybe we should applaud the Ravens fans who will pay top dollar to see their team dominate anyone. Because in the end, little stands between Flacco, Ray Rice and co. from taking this one with ease.
- America’s Team is looking pretty un-American this year with a Cowboys record of 1-4, and their Monday night game against the Giants is a must win.
NFL FanDemand Week 7: Team Rankings
- Chicago Bears tickets: $353.80
- New Orleans Saints tickets: $323.20
- New York Giants tickets: $306.50
- Pittsburgh Steelers tickets: $282.80
- Green Bay Packers tickets: $270.80
- New England Patriots tickets: $269.17
- Baltimore Ravens tickets: $268.50
- Dallas Cowboys tickets: $266.67
- Indianapolis Colts tickets: $249.17
- Philadelphia Eagles tickets: $240.60